Arsenal News

Google

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fabregas rejects Madrid move talk

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas expects to report for pre-season training with the Gunners on 24 July and is unfazed by Real Madrid's reported interest.

Madrid's new president Ramon Calderon claimed the 19-year-old would be signed as one of his election promises but the midfielder has rejected talk of a move.

"I'm not thinking of anything other than playing for Arsenal next season," he told Mundo Deportivo newspaper.

"I'm an Arsenal player 100%. No-one has told me anything to the contrary."

Fabregas, who became Arsenal's youngest first-team player and scorer at the age of 16, won his first cap for Spain in March.

He was also the youngest member of his nation's World Cup squad and played in all four matches in Germany.

He revealed he would like to return home to play at some stage but said he was currently happy with his life in England.

"Sooner or later I would like to play in the Spanish league as I left when I was 16 and I haven't had the chance but at the moment I am really good in England," he said.

From : BBC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home