Arsenal News

Google

Friday, August 04, 2006

Reyes : Madrid the real deal for me !

Arsenal winger Jose Antonio Reyes has urged Real Madrid to move to sign him before the Premiership club kick off their Champions League campaign next week.

In a report on www.marca.es, 22-year-old Spanish international Reyes made it clear he was desperate to make the switch.

Reyes said: "I don't know anything but the days are going by and I am not going to deny I am a little worried by the rumours.

"I know I am wanted (at Arsenal) and that the fans are behind me but I am not adapting to this life.

"I am missing Spain and I have a unique chance to come back with Real Madrid. Everyone must understand I can't let this chance pass by. Madrid are unique."

Reyes is desperate Madrid move before Arsenal play Dinamo Zagreb in a Champions League qualifier next week.

"The boss (Arsene Wenger) has said nothing to me and I don't know if I will play or not," said the former Sevilla favourite.

"I hope everything is sorted out before. It's obvious if I play (for Arsenal) in the Champions League the signing for Madrid will become quite complicated.

"But if I have to play I will."

From : Football 365

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home